RE: Friday VRT dinner -- more responses needed or it's off

Stephen.Pomes@mms.gov
Mon, 20 May 2002 08:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm interested in attending. Are we still meeting for dinner?

Steve Pomes

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
U.S. Dept. of Interior
Minerals Management Service
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., ms 5031
New Orleans, LA 70123-2394
United States of America
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: stephen.pomes@mms.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Pitman [mailto:vidlib@videolibrarian.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 11:40 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Friday VRT dinner -- more responses needed or it's off

Hi Mike,

I tried to reply off-list but got a mail failure delivery notice for your
hotmail account. Anyhoo, my vote goes for the Prime Meridien--because it's
close. Also, the later the dinner can be slated (i.e., 7 or 7:30), the
better chance us west coasters flying in on Friday will have of making it :)

Best,

Randy

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com