Re: Reference question

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 16 May 2002 08:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Kim,

here are some European databases that focus on documentaries.

German Documentary Film Center - Haus des Dokumentarfilms (international
scope)
http://www3.sdr.de/hdf/gb/databank/index.html#1
(I hope the database will work)

Maison du documentaire (french speaking countries)
http://www.maisondudoc.com/

INPUT (Festival of public television, since 1978 - fiction and
non-fiction)
http://www2des.upf.es/input/arxiu_clients/archwebsite.html

There are also some interesting documentary film festival databases

YAMAGATA (Database since 1997, title list since 1989)
http://www.city.yamagata.yamagata.jp/yidff/search/search-e.html

IDFA - Amsterdam
http://www.idfa.nl/programma/archief/iprog_arch_fr.htm

Human Rights Watch Film Festival
http://www.hrw.org/iff/archive.html

Here are some more links to documentary film festivals
http://www.documentaryfilms.net/festivals.htm

Here you will find some links:
http://www.studentfilms.com/links.htm

Here are some links to student film festivals
http://www.film.queensu.ca/Links/StudentFestivals.html

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin