Re: locating hard-to-find titles

Lawrence Clemens (clemens@usna.edu)
Tue, 14 May 2002 10:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

I too have been seeking "Billy Budd", which is perhaps one of the more
critical educational tools at the Naval Academy. Please let me know if
there are any copies to procure.

Larry Clemens
Director, MSC
U.S. Naval Academy

>>> jstrickland@ithaca.edu 05/14/02 01:15PM >>>

--Boundary_(ID_DNHdNjkwcEQCLy2Ncu7VIA)

Hi Mary,
We've been searching for the 1962 Peter Ustinov version of Billy Budd
for
about 3 years now with no results. We're hoping it'll be released on
dvd
someday.

--Jennifer Strickland

"Ryan, Mary" wrote:

> Could anyone help me locate two videos which have been requested by
> faculty member?
>
> "Billy Budd" - the drama not the musical
> "My Brilliant Career"
>
> Any leads are most appreciated.
>
> Mary Ryan
> Collection Management Librarian
> Curry College
> Milton, MA 02186

--Boundary_(ID_DNHdNjkwcEQCLy2Ncu7VIA)

begin:vcard
n:Strickland;Jennifer
tel;fax:607-274-1539
tel;work:607-274-1199
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.ithaca.edu/library
org:Ithaca College Library;Reference Department
version:2.1
email;internet:jstrickland@ithaca.edu
title:Reference Librarian
adr;quoted-printable:;;Library=0D=0AGannett Center;Ithaca;New
York;14850;
fn:Jennifer Strickland
end:vcard

--Boundary_(ID_DNHdNjkwcEQCLy2Ncu7VIA)--