RE: looking for reviews of Goddess Remembered, Full Circle,Burning Time

Vitali, Elaine (EVitali@fanshawec.on.ca)
Thu, 9 May 2002 06:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

I strongly recommend this series produced by the National Film Board of Canada. I have used these titles in both academic and public libraries. It was a very popular series when it first came out and still is used in a variety of courses here at the college.

Elaine J. Vitali
Media Services Librarian
Fanshawe College Library
London, Ontario

-----Original Message-----
From: Renee Zurn [mailto:rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 1:28 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: looking for reviews of Goddess Remembered, Full Circle,Burning
Time

I have had a patron suggest we purchase the videos "The Goddess Remembered", "Burning Times", and "Full Circle." I can not find any reviews of these videos that deal with Goddess worship and the witch trials in Europe in my normal video sources. I did find a few reviews online after doing a Google search but do not know the reviewers.

Is anyone familiar with these three videos? Are they a series? Would you recommend them for a public library?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library
Duluth MN 55802