Re: looking for reviews of Goddess Remembered, Full Circle,

Wed, 8 May 2002 10:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

For Goddess Remembered:

REVIEW: Cinema Canada no.167 (Oct, 1989) p.9. ISSN: 0009-7071
RATING: Recommended
REVIEWER: Notar, C.

REVIEW: Video Rating Guide for Libraries v.1 no.4 (Fall, 1990) p.10.
ISSN: 1045-3393
RATING: Average
REVIEWER: McCullough, H.
QUOTE: "...a compilation of beautiful, almost poetic,
photography with
very little substance....an all-too-brief look into what appears
to have
been an insightful and intelligent exchange of ideas."

There are at least four videos with the title Full Circle...which?

Don't know anything about Burning Times...

gary

At 10:31 AM 5/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I have had a patron suggest we purchase the videos "The Goddess
>Remembered", "Burning Times", and "Full Circle." I can not find any
>reviews of these videos that deal with Goddess worship and the witch
>trials in Europe in my normal video sources. I did find a few reviews
>online after doing a Google search but do not know the reviewers.
>
>Is anyone familiar with these three videos? Are they a series? Would you
>recommend them for a public library?
>
>Thanks for any help you can give me.
>
>Renee Zurn
>Duluth Public Library