RE: Friday VRT dinner -- more responses needed or it's off

Konkel, Mary (Konkel@cdnet.cod.edu)
Mon, 6 May 2002 12:46:34 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry Mike,
I can't make it. I have a standing commitment on Friday evening--Mary

_________________

Mary S. Konkel
Assistant Professor
Head of Technical Services
College of DuPage
Library SRC 3038A
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137-6599
Voice: (630) 942-2662
Fax: (630) 858-8757
Email: Konkel@cdnet.cod.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Boedicker [mailto:mboedicker@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 2:27 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Friday VRT dinner -- more responses needed or it's off

Only a couple of people responded to my posting last week about the informal

VRT dinner at ALA on Friday, June 14. If I don't hear from at least a dozen

people we'll call it off. Please email me within the next few days if you'd

like to attend, and feel free to pick one of the restaurants below.

Mike

Mike Boedicker
Audiovisual Director & Webmaster
Danville Public Library
319 N. Vermilion, Danville, IL 61832
(217) 477-5223 ext. 123 / Fax: (217) 477-5230
mboedicker@hotmail.com
http://www.danville.lib.il.us

---------