Re: Notable Videos for Adults

Betty Ehlinger (bettyge@mchsi.com)
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:44:22 -0700 (PDT)

The 24th National Media Market will be held October 16-20 at the Alexis Park
Resort in Las Vegas. With 50 educational video companies screening their
latest releases, it would be a great place for individuals or a committee to
screen and evaluate titles for consideration to be placed on your Notable
List. If you need registration information, please visit our website,
www.NMM.net, or email me at bettyge@mchsi.com and I will be happy to send
materials to you.

Thanks,
Betty