Re: Thais (1917?) silent film

Mueller-Schuessler, Ursula (muellerschuessler@zlb.de)
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 03:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear John,

according to the FIAF files there are 2 archives in the US that have a copy
of THAIS :

FI: THAIS (US, Frank Crane & Hugo Ballin, 1917)
PC: Goldwyn Pictures Corp.
CA: Garden, Mary; Revelle, Hamilton; Kent, Crauford; Adams, Lionel;
Chapin, Alice; Townsend, Margaret; Trowbridge, Charles
AR: George Eastman House (Rochester) [USR]; Museum of Modern Art (New
York) [USM]; BFI Collections (London) [GBB]

FI: THAIS (IT, Anton Giulio Bragaglia & Riccardo Cassano, 1916)
PC: Anton Giulio Bragaglia
CA: Galitzky, Thais; Parpagnoli, Mario
AR: George Eastman House (Rochester) [USR]

Eastman House even has an italian version made in 1916.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin