Re: Dance title

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

She may be thinking of an episode from the series "Dancing", which did air
"years ago". There isn't an episode devoted to Katherine Dunham, but she does
figure in program #7, "The Individual and Tradition". The series used to be
available from Home Vision but the rights were sold to Kultur, and I think it is
still available.

--
John Holland
Librarian