Re: Video source "Freak"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:23:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Marilyn, dear Monique,

according to Worldcat the tape probably was not distributed
commercially:

"Non-commercial release on videocassette for Emmy Award consideration./
Videocassette release of a 1998 television production./ Participants:
John Leguizamo./ Filmed at the Cort Theatre on Broadway.
Responsibility: Home Box Office ; Lower East Side Films"

Ebay offers 2 tapes:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&query=John+Leguizamo%27s+Freak&ht=1&ebaytag1=ebayreg&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

(I don't know if they do it legally)

With kind regards