RE: Video source "Freak"

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 08:41:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marilyn,

I too could not find a distributor, but WorldCat lists these libraries as
owning the title:

STANFORD UNIV LIBR STF

WA UNIV OF WASHINGTON LIBR

Monique Threatt
IU-Bloomington

-----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn Huntley [mailto:mhuntley@hamilton.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2002 10:18 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Video source "Freak"

I fear that I already know the answer to this, which is that it's not
available, but perhaps one of you will come up with a miracle for me.

I'm looking for a source where I can buy or rent a video of "Freak." This
was John Leguizamo's "semi-falsified" autobiographical one-man stand-up
performance on HBO in 1998, directed by Spike Lee. Having exhausted my
usual resources, I'm hoping someone out there can help me.

Thanks in advance.
Marilyn Huntley

Audiovisual Classroom Services
408 Christian A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu