Re: Search: CBS 9/11 Video

Steve Bliss (steve@facets.org)
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

Please forgive me--the information I previously posted is FALSE. The title
that New Video is releasing does NOT contain the footage, shot by the
French film crew, that formed the basis for the CBS special and the French
documentary 09/11 (which I don't think isn't available on home video
either). It IS the film that screened at Sundance and is notable for its
lack of narration or music. Two versions are included on the DVD--the
original 11-minute film and an expanded 30-minute version. Also, some
footage from this film WAS used in the CBS special.

More info at the web site I provided.

Sorry about the mixup,
Steve Bliss
Facets