Re: Search: CBS 9/11 Video

Steve Bliss (steve@facets.org)
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

Randy,

While the actual program that aired on CBS has not been released on home
video, New Video is releasing a title called WTC: THE FIRST 24 HOURS, a
48-minute program consisting of the footage shot by the French film crew,
around which the CBS program was built. It is available from Facets under
the following product nos.:

VHS S53488 $19.95
DVD DV63844 $19.95

Release date: June 25, 2002

More info at http://www.thefirst24hours.com . Hope this helps.

Steve Bliss
Facets Video

At 11:45 AM 4/18/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello, all. Sorry if this is a repeat question (although I don't recall
>seeing it yet), but does anyone know if the 3/10/02 CBS program "9/11" is
>available for purchase anywhere? I've scoured the CBS site and done a
>fair amount of Web searching, but can't seem to find anything. I have an
>instructor who would like to use this for her class. Thanks for any help
>or tips!
>
>Randy Hertzler
>University of Washington Libraries

Steve Bliss
Director, Video Sales
The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org!
Search for titles, directors, genres, and more from over 50,000 VHS & DVD
titles!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614