Re: Latino portrayals

LeeAnne Krause (LLKRAUSE@gwm.sc.edu)
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:07:17 -0700 (PDT)

--=_DB865106.80E1AB35

How about Viva Zapata?
LLK

LeeAnne L. Krause
803-777-0322
Note: I will be on maternity leave, approximately May 13-August 2.
During this time, you may contact John Albrecht for assistance, at
777-2858.

>>> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu 04/12/02 07:40PM >>>
--=====================_14293482==_.ALT

Take a look at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/imageslatinos.html

At 02:53 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670
>
>I have a faculty member developing a course featuring films that
portray =
>stereotypes of Latino cultures. West Side Story, Lone Star, La Bamba,
=
>The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch of Evil, and The Gaucho are
=
>already on her list. Directions to lists on the web and additional =
>suggestions will be welcome.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax 615-898-2530
>email gfedak@mtsu.edu
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670

>I have a faculty member developing a = course=20 featuring films that
>portray stereotypes of Latino cultures. West = Side=20 Story, Lone
Star,
>La Bamba, The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch = of Evil,=20 and

>The Gaucho are already on her list. Directions to lists on the = web
>and=20 additional suggestions will be welcome.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional = Media=20 Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN=20 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax = 615-898-2530
>email <3d.htm>gfedak@mtsu.edu
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670--

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

--=====================_14293482==_.ALT

Take a look at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/imageslatinos.html

At 02:53 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670

I have a faculty member developing a course featuring films that portray =
stereotypes of Latino cultures.  West Side Story, Lone Star, La Bamba, =
The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch of Evil, and The Gaucho are =
already on her list. Directions to lists on the web and additional =
suggestions will be welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone  615-898-2740
fax  615-898-2530
email  gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670

I have a faculty member developing a = course=20 featuring films that portray stereotypes of Latino cultures.  West = Side=20 Story, Lone Star, La Bamba, The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch = of Evil,=20 and The Gaucho are already on her list. Directions to lists on the = web and=20 additional suggestions will be welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional = Media=20 Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN=20 37132
phone  615-898-2740
fax  = 615-898-2530
email  gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670--

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

--=====================_14293482==_.ALT--

--=_DB865106.80E1AB35

How about Viva Zapata?
LLK

LeeAnne L. Krause
803-777-0322
Note:  I will be on maternity leave, approximately May 13-August 2.  During this time, you may contact John Albrecht for assistance, at 777-2858.

>>> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu 04/12/02 07:40PM >>>
--=====================_14293482==_.ALT

Take a look at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/imageslatinos.html

At 02:53 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670
>
>I have a faculty member developing a course featuring films that portray =
>stereotypes of Latino cultures.  West Side Story, Lone Star, La Bamba, =
>The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch of Evil, and The Gaucho are =
>already on her list. Directions to lists on the web and additional =
>suggestions will be welcome.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>phone  615-898-2740
>fax  615-898-2530
>email  gfedak@mtsu.edu
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670

>I have a faculty member developing a = course=20 featuring films that
>portray stereotypes of Latino cultures.  West = Side=20 Story, Lone Star,
>La Bamba, The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch = of Evil,=20 and
>The Gaucho are already on her list. Directions to lists on the = web
>and=20 additional suggestions will be welcome.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional = Media=20 Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN=20 37132
>phone  615-898-2740
>fax  = 615-898-2530
>email  <3d.htm>gfedak@mtsu.edu
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670--

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

--=====================_14293482==_.ALT

Take a look at
At 02:53 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
format.<br>
------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670<br>
I have a faculty member developing a course featuring films that portray
=<br>
stereotypes of Latino cultures.&nbsp; West Side Story, Lone Star, La
Bamba, =<br>
The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch of Evil, and The Gaucho are
=<br>
already on her list. Directions to lists on the web and additional
=<br>
suggestions will be welcome.<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
Gail B. Fedak<br>
Manager, Instructional Media Resources<br>
Middle Tennessee State University<br>
Murfreesboro, TN 37132<br>
phone&nbsp; 615-898-2740<br>
fax&nbsp; 615-898-2530<br>
email&nbsp; gfedak@mtsu.edu<br>
------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670<br>
&lt;!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &quot;-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
Transitional//EN&quot;&gt;<br>
I have a faculty member developing a = course=20 featuring films that
portray stereotypes of Latino cultures.&nbsp; West = Side=20 Story, Lone
Star, La Bamba, The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch = of Evil,=20
and The Gaucho are already on her list. Directions to lists on the = web
and=20 additional suggestions will be welcome.<br>
Thanks in advance,<br>
Gail B. Fedak<br>
Manager, Instructional = Media=20 Resources<br>
Middle Tennessee State University<br>
Murfreesboro, TN=20 37132<br>
phone&nbsp; 615-898-2740<br>
fax&nbsp; = 615-898-2530<br>