Re: FW: faqquestion

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 04:49:06 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Jenny,

Gianfranco Rosi lives in Manhattan. Here is his adress and telephone
number:
Rosi, Gianfranco
W 12th St,
New York, NY 10014

212-243-2427

If the telephone number in Manhattan should not be valid any longer or
Mr. Rosi should not be present at the moment Mr. Roten might try to
contact the coproduction company in Italy for Rosi's 2001-film PEOPLE OF
THE DESERT (about the deserts in the US)
Casa di produzione Fabrica Cinema
via Ferrarezza I-31050 Catena di Villorba (TV)
tel. +39 0422 6161 fax +39 0422 616251
email: fabrica@fabrica.it

Some information about Gianfranco Rosi
http://208.13.78.44/en/people/gianfranco_rosi.htm

Here is the review of this film by Robert Roten
http://www.lariat.org/AtTheMovies/boatman.html

All thanks to Google (as ever).

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat