Re: Latino portrayals

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:42:17 -0700 (PDT)

--=====================_14293482==_.ALT

Take a look at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/imageslatinos.html

At 02:53 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670
>
>I have a faculty member developing a course featuring films that portray =
>stereotypes of Latino cultures. West Side Story, Lone Star, La Bamba, =
>The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch of Evil, and The Gaucho are =
>already on her list. Directions to lists on the web and additional =
>suggestions will be welcome.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax 615-898-2530
>email gfedak@mtsu.edu
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670

>I have a faculty member developing a = course=20 featuring films that
>portray stereotypes of Latino cultures. West = Side=20 Story, Lone Star,
>La Bamba, The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch = of Evil,=20 and
>The Gaucho are already on her list. Directions to lists on the = web
>and=20 additional suggestions will be welcome.
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Manager, Instructional = Media=20 Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN=20 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax = 615-898-2530
>email <3d.htm>gfedak@mtsu.edu
>

>------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670--

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

--=====================_14293482==_.ALT

Take a look at http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/imageslatinos.html

At 02:53 PM 4/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670

I have a faculty member developing a course featuring films that portray =
stereotypes of Latino cultures.  West Side Story, Lone Star, La Bamba, =
The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch of Evil, and The Gaucho are =
already on her list. Directions to lists on the web and additional =
suggestions will be welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Manager, Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone  615-898-2740
fax  615-898-2530
email  gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_019B_01C1E241.FE940670

I have a faculty member developing a = course=20 featuring films that portray stereotypes of Latino cultures.  West = Side=20 Story, Lone Star, La Bamba, The Gay Desperado, Born in East L.A., Touch = of Evil,=20 and The Gaucho are already on her list. Directions to lists on the = web and=20 additional suggestions will be welcome.