Re: El Dorado with Omero Antonutti, Lambert Wilson, EusebioPoncela,

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:45:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Pat,

this title is out of print in all european countries. It is deleted in
Spain itself (all entries in Worldcat are videos from Spain). But there
is a dealer in Paris specialized in videos for language learning. He
probably still offers a copy (which seems to be from Spain, i.e. is
VHS/PAL) http://www.attica-langues.com/

You might contact him (we have visited ATTICA some years a go - you can
trust him).
http://www.attica-langues.com/recherche_article.php/nucoll/20131

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat