RE: Educational Media Reviews Online

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

I know Randy. We are happy subscribers!! :-)
I just wanted to see if they had something new to add.--Monique

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Pitman [mailto:vidlib@videolibrarian.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 7:41 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Educational Media Reviews Online

Dear Monique,

I can't speak for Lori as to the differences between her database and ours,
but I can succinctly summarize what's available on the Video Librarian Plus!
site: over 14,000 reviews searchable by a wide range of fields, a database
of over 1,000 VHS/DVD distributors, a new release calendar with pre-pub
linked reviews (currently extending into August), an exclusive bi-weekly
collection development column highlighting upcoming titles, extended news
briefs on...okay, I said succinct :)--there's more info at the site
(www.videolibrarian.com). Of course, there is a cost involved--$99 (a bit
higher for those who want IP address range access)--but we think that's
pretty reasonable considering that the subscription also includes the print
magazine with 200 reviews per issue.

Best,

Randy Pitman
Publisher/Editor
Video Librarian
8705 Honeycomb Ct. NW
Seabeck, WA 98380
Tel: (800) 692-2270; Fax: (360) 830-9346
Email: vidlib@videolibrarian.com
Web: www.videolibrarian.com