RE: Travel Video Series

Marlene (marlene@amcmedia.com)
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:03:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi There:

You should try a company called Premier TV Productions, 4699 N Federal
Highway, Suite 204, Pompano Beach, FL 33064, (954)783-5515/phone,
(954)783-5516/fax, email: info@premiertvproductions.com,
www.premiertvproductions.com. They have a series called The International
Travel Review. I've worked on a CD-ROM video with them for a particular
resort in Telluride that focused on the Telluride area as well as the
resort. I know they have a complete series of travel programs. I'm not
sure about how they distribute them.

Sincerely,
Marlene
Advanced Media Concepts

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Maurine Canarsky
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 7:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Travel Video Series

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C1DFD7.F769BFF0

Dear Videolibbers:

We would like to do standing orders for travel videos, but do not know =
whether any of the producers of these offer such a service.
Does anyone have any experience with this? If so, which video series =
are revised frequently and are available on standing order? Suggestions =
for contact persons would also be helpful.

Also, if this is not possible to do (yet), we would appreciate that =
information.

Thanks in advance,

Maurine Canarsky, Media Librarian
Noel Wien Public Library
1215 Cowles St.
Fairbanks, AK 99701
907-459-1020
907-459-1024 FAX
maurine.canarsky@fnsb.lib.ak.us

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C1DFD7.F769BFF0

Dear Videolibbers:

We would like to do standing orders for travel = videos, but do=20 not know whether any of the producers of these offer such a=20 service.
Does anyone have any experience with this?  If = so, which=20 video series are revised frequently and are available on standing = order? =20 Suggestions for contact persons would also be helpful.

Also, if this is not possible to do (yet), we would = appreciate=20 that information.