Re: Contact for Home Vision

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:04:43 -0800 (PST)

"New Ways of Seeing" was produced by Museum of Modern Art in New York. I doubt
if they have taken over the manufacture and distribution of it if in fact Home
Vision's contract has expired, but it might be worth a call. The film was
funded by Philip Morris too, but I suspect that would be even more of a dead
end.

--
John Holland
Librarian