DuArt, Ya Gotta Love 'em.

jon aubrey (porkstore@yahoo.com)
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 10:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Vidlibbers Of The World,
This has little to do with the subject at hand, but
DuArt film labs is one of the great filmmaking
resources in the country, if not the world. Soooooooo
many documentaries, independent, and smaller films
that we love, or might love if we were to see them,
would never get made and finished if it weren't for
the services and support that DuArt offers both low
and higher budget filmmakers. Just thought I'd give
them a plug. They certainly deserve one.

Behind The Scenes In Post-Production,
Jon A.

--- "Kristine R. Brancolini" <brancoli@indiana.edu>