Re: The Lunch Date from DuArt

Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:20:51 -0800 (PST)

This represents a cataloging problem. DuArt Film and Video is just a
duplication house, not a distributor. The Lantz Office is the
distributor. For some reason, DuArt's name and address often shows up on
the box and then the cataloger mistakes it for the distributor. -- Kris

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Val Gangwer wrote:

> Hello,
> "The Lunch Date" was released by DuArt Film and Video in 1997. They are based
> in New York and their phone number is 212-757-4580. Some entity called The
> Lantz Office is also involved, but I am not sure how.
> Val Gangwer
>

> --
> Val Gangwer
> Director of Audio Visual Services
> Mary Baldwin College
> 540-887-7084

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405