RE: The Lunch Date

Suhr, Angie (Asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 05:34:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear Kimberly,

To purchase the video LUNCH DATE, please send a check for $53.00 to Adam
Davidson, and a check for $3.50 to Lantz Office. The address is: Lantz
Office, 200 W. 57th St., N.Y., NY 10019. Tel. 212-586-0200.
To make sure the cost, you may want to call them before sending the order.
Good luck.

Angie

-----Original Message-----
From: Linkous, Kimberly A. [mailto:KLinkous@stlcc.cc.mo.us]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 2:31 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: The Lunch Date

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D758.0AC0B5A0

Hello-

I am trying to locate a copy of a short film released in 1989 by Adam
Davidson called The Lunch Date. It looks like a company called Du Art Film
and Video may have been involved. Does anyone know if or where I could
purchase a VHS copy of this?

Thanks

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D758.0AC0B5A0

The Lunch Date