Re: what's in a name

Julie Dinkins (dinkins@SONOMA.EDU)
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:47:05 -0800 (PST)

We've been called the "Multimedia Center" for several years.
Although, I don't think the addition of the "multi" really means
anything. At least it distinguishes us from the "Media Services" folk
on our campus, who deliver equipment to classrooms and labs.

And it's true that patrons don't confuse us with news organizations.

jd

Julie Dinkins
Multimedia Dept Manager
Sonoma State University Library