Re: L'abecedaire de Gilles Deleuze Public Performance rights

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:59:05 -0800 (PST)

Dear Colette,

if you don't find any rights owner in the US you might contact
SODAPERAGA in France, the producer of this TV emission of ARTE-LA SEPT
in 1995:
http://www.maisondudoc.com/cgi-bin/mdd.cgi?mode=4&id=1074&type_recherche=stricte
Sodaperaga
5 rue du Coq Héron
75001 Paris
Tél : +33 1 40 28 07 11
Fax : +33 1 45 08 12 69
sodaperaga@wanadoo.fr

Here is some more information:
http://www.maisondudoc.com/cgi-bin/mdd.cgi?mode=2&Code_Fiche=4313

ADAV (Ateliers de Diffusion AudioVisuelle) sells videos including PPR
(but I suppose only in France). Editions Montparnasse and Arte Video
sell videos only with home video rights (VHS/SECAM!). I think the best
is to contact Sodaperaga.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin