Re: Islamic film collection suggestions

Steve Bliss (steve@facets.org)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:53:55 -0800 (PST)

Joan,

You (or any other member of this group) may request free a copy of the
Facets Middle Eastern Video & DVD Catalog (2002 ed.) by sending an email to
me or to sales@facets.org.

Steve Bliss
Facets Video

Steve Bliss
Director, Video Sales
Facets Multi-Media Inc.

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org