Re: Videos in Spanish

Steve Bliss (steve@facets.org)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:42:02 -0800 (PST)

Mary Jean,

The Facets Spanish & Latin Anerican Video Catalog (2002 ed.) is in the mail
to you.

Steve Bliss
Facets Video

At 01:35 PM 3/20/02 -0800, you wrote:
>--------------A08D2CC58AA64E717414DE7F
>
>Facets has a booklet featuring videos from Spain and Latin/Central/South
>America. No reviews per se, but execellent descriptions.
>
>Kim
>
>Mary Jean Hartel wrote:
>
>> I have a gracious plenty of $$$ to upgrade our Spanish Language videos for
>> children, teens, and adults. I can find lists of videos in Spanish, but
I'd
>> like a SELECTED list of videos. Library Video Company has one page. So
far
>> I haven't found anything that includes reviews. Madera Cinevideo has a
>> loooonnnggg list of videos, no reviews. Any suggestions? If you'll
send me
>> info off-list I'll post replies at once. Thanks!
>>
>> Mary Jean Hartel The early bird gets the worm,
>> Young Adult/AV Librarian But the second mouse gets the
cheese.
>> Athens Regional Library
>> 2025 Baxter Street
>> Athens, GA 30606
>> hartelm@mail.clarke.public.lib.ga.us
>> 706/613-3650, ext. 323
>> FAX 706/613-3660

Steve Bliss
Director, Video Sales
Facets Multi-Media Inc.

The entire FACETS VIDEO CATALOG is online at www.facets.org! Search for
titles, directors, genres, and more from over 35,000 items!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC.
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60614

www.facets.org