Re: Videos in Spanish

Kim Hale (khale@popmail.colum.edu)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:40:25 -0800 (PST)

--------------A08D2CC58AA64E717414DE7F

Facets has a booklet featuring videos from Spain and Latin/Central/South
America. No reviews per se, but execellent descriptions.

Kim

Mary Jean Hartel wrote:

> I have a gracious plenty of $$$ to upgrade our Spanish Language videos for
> children, teens, and adults. I can find lists of videos in Spanish, but I'd
> like a SELECTED list of videos. Library Video Company has one page. So far
> I haven't found anything that includes reviews. Madera Cinevideo has a
> loooonnnggg list of videos, no reviews. Any suggestions? If you'll send me
> info off-list I'll post replies at once. Thanks!
>
> Mary Jean Hartel The early bird gets the worm,
> Young Adult/AV Librarian But the second mouse gets the cheese.
> Athens Regional Library
> 2025 Baxter Street
> Athens, GA 30606
> hartelm@mail.clarke.public.lib.ga.us
> 706/613-3650, ext. 323
> FAX 706/613-3660

--------------A08D2CC58AA64E717414DE7F

begin:vcard
n:Hale;Kimberly
tel;fax:312-344-8062
tel;work:312-344-7355
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.lib.colum.edu
org:Columbia College Chicago;Library
adr:;;624 S. Michigan Ave.;Chicago;IL;60605;
version:2.1
email;internet:khale@popmail.colum.edu
title:Head of Collection Management
fn:Kimberly Hale