Re: Islamic film collection suggestions

Delin, Peter (
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:56:50 -0800 (PST)

Dear Joan,

Going wild? Let's try it.

One of the most important distributors in the US. Please check the
titles. Many of them are available on video.
(please see Middle East)
(please see ADVANCED SEARCH and check subject: ISLAM= 22 hits, and
regions: MIDDLE EAST= 113 hits))
(try ISLAM= 25 hits)

EUROPE/NEAR EAST - PAL: 2 important distributors in Europe with first
quality titles (and some rare ones):
(Switzerland, original language with german subtitles)
(France, original language with french subtitles - PAL or SECAM)

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin