Re: dance videos

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 14:01:10 -0800 (PST)

There was a TV studio production of "The Lesson" with Flindt himself in it
which aired many years ago (at least 20) on PBS, but I have never seen a
video release of it nor do I recall what TV station produced it (it probably
came from Europe, so I doubt if any PBS affiliates could help you now). The
only listings in WorldCat are some archival videos at NY Public Library.

--
John Holland
Librarian