Re: is the listserv up?

Gary Handman (ghandman@library.berkeley.edu)
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:46:06 -0800 (PST)

yes

At 10:31 AM 3/18/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>This is a MIME message. If you are reading this text, you may want to
>consider changing to a mail reader or gateway that understands how to
>properly handle MIME multipart messages.
>
>--=_411CE6B2.61006125
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>
>Sorry for the intrusion, but I haven't received any postings from the =
>vidlib list for about 4 days. Either you all are comatose or there is a =
>problem.
>
>Missing your delightful comments,
>
>Lori
>
>Lori Stevens
>Media Librarian
>Utah Valley State College Library
>Orem, Utah 84058
>
>Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we have students=20
> and they check out books. And then they learn things."
>
> (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 1997)
> =20
>
>--=_411CE6B2.61006125
>Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
>Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
>Content-Description: HTML
>
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
>Sorry for the intrusion, but I haven't received any = postings=20 from the
>vidlib list for about 4 days. Either you all are comatose = or=20 there
>is a problem.
>
>Missing your delightful comments,
>
>Lori
>
>Lori Stevens
>Media Librarian
>Utah Valley State = College=20 Library
>Orem, Utah 84058
>
>Buffy: "See, this is a school. And we = have=20 students=20
> = ; and=20 they check out books. And then they learn things."
>
> = =20 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer,=20 1997)
> =20
>
>--=_411CE6B2.61006125--

Gary Handman
Director
Media Resources Center
Moffitt Library
UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
510-643-8566
ghandman@library.berkeley.edu