Re: African American Movie List?

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:09:29 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rosalind,

perhaps the following lists are helpful for you:

-There is an excellent list at the Media Ressources of the UC Berkeley
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/imagesafam.html
(part of an exhaustive list for Afro-American Studies:
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/AfricanAmVid.html)

-Black Film Center /Archive, a mere title list without any annotations
http://www.indiana.edu/~bfca/holdings.html

-a webite for the blaxpoitation genre
http://www.blaxploitation.com/

Here are some video retailers with interesting title lists:

-AM Video Cyber site
http://www.amvideos.com:80/index.html

-Midnight Ramble
http://www.midnightramble.com/