Re: African American Movie List?

Delin, Peter (
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:09:29 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rosalind,

perhaps the following lists are helpful for you:

-There is an excellent list at the Media Ressources of the UC Berkeley
(part of an exhaustive list for Afro-American Studies:

-Black Film Center /Archive, a mere title list without any annotations

-a webite for the blaxpoitation genre

Here are some video retailers with interesting title lists:

-AM Video Cyber site

-Midnight Ramble

-Black artists of the silver screen

With kind regards