RE: Title search: "Black Wall Street: a black holocaust in Americ

Jeffrey Clark (clarkjc@jmu.edu)
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 09:27:38 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the further evaluation, folks. I'm passing this information on
the the faculty member who wanted the title--to keep him better informed,
and perhaps have him reconsider.... Jeff

--On Thursday, March 07, 2002 1:31 PM -0800 "Threatt, Monique L"

Jeff Clark
Director
Media Resources (MSC 1701)
James Madison University