RE: Title search: "Black Wall Street: a black holocaust in Americ

Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:17:37 -0800 (PST)

Be advised, the Black Film Center/Archive at IU owns this title and although
the content is satisfactory, the quality of the video was less than
satisfactory. www.indiana.edu/~bfca

Monique Threatt
Librarian for Reference and Media
IU-Bloomington

-----Original Message-----
From: delin@zlb.de [mailto:delin@zlb.de]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:59 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Title search: "Black Wall Street: a black holocaust in
America"

Dear Jeffrey,

I have found the adress of Duralon Entertainment on the web, but the
first site was last updated in 10/24/1998, the second in 02/12/2000, the
third in 05/25/2001 . You might try the mentioned adress in Tulsa.
Perhaps Duralon still exists.
http://www.daveyd.com/blackwallpolitic.html
http://members.tripod.com/logicalthinker/blackwall4.html
http://www.deltasigmatheta.com/archiv03.htm