RE: Title search: "Black Wall Street: a black holocaust in Americ

Threatt, Monique L (
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:17:37 -0800 (PST)

Be advised, the Black Film Center/Archive at IU owns this title and although
the content is satisfactory, the quality of the video was less than

Monique Threatt
Librarian for Reference and Media

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:59 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Title search: "Black Wall Street: a black holocaust in

Dear Jeffrey,

I have found the adress of Duralon Entertainment on the web, but the
first site was last updated in 10/24/1998, the second in 02/12/2000, the
third in 05/25/2001 . You might try the mentioned adress in Tulsa.
Perhaps Duralon still exists.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin