Re: Title search: "Black Wall Street: a black holocaust in America"

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 06:01:50 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jeffrey,

I have found the adress of Duralon Entertainment on the web, but the
first site was last updated in 10/24/1998, the second in 02/12/2000, the
third in 05/25/2001 . You might try the mentioned adress in Tulsa.
Perhaps Duralon still exists.
http://www.daveyd.com/blackwallpolitic.html
http://members.tripod.com/logicalthinker/blackwall4.html
http://www.deltasigmatheta.com/archiv03.htm