Re: 20th century Film & Sound

Linda I Hellman (ambrose-east@juno.com)
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:09:32 -0800 (PST)

Ambrose Video Publishing is the distributor of the 10 part video series,
"Witness to History: Milestones of the 20th Century". This series uses
film clips from the archives of Pathe-Warner and the BBC to document ,in
chronological order, important events from 1900 to 1999. More information
can be found on our website: www.ambrosevideo.com or call
1-800-526-4663.Feel free to contact me with questions:
ambrose-east@juno.com

Linda Hellman
Ambrose Video Publishing
3065 High St, Mohegan Lake NY 10547