Re: Empty VHS shells

tcarwile@suite101.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 22:19:02 -0800 (PST)

Thank you to everyone for tape sources and web addresses.

With shipping costs, I ended up paying $42.50 for 50 shells. (.85 per shell)

Check the following web page for further information regarding their pricing:

http://www.tapecenter.com/c0emvhsvidsh.html

Tina Carwile
Audiovisual Librarian
Carson Regional Library