Empty VHS shells

Deg Farrelly (DEG.FARRELLY@asu.edu)
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:40:16 -0800 (PST)

Polyline Corp (http://www.polylinecorp.com) carries a full line of packaging
and duplication materials for all types of media.

I have used their products for 20 years or more.

Their 5 minute blank VHS tapes run as cheap at $.64 each (about half of what
the other suppliers mentioned charge.)

Those tapes may come with T-30 minute reels tho. So worth asking if they
can supply with larger reels.

deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Media/Communications Studies/Women's Studies
Arizona State University West
P.O. Box 37100
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
Phone: 602.543.8522