RE: Helen Levitt's In the Street Film

gzelenka@park-ridge.lib.il.us
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:15:22 -0800 (PST)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C3A8.1122CD20

Thank you, thank you all! What an erudite crew! You're marvelous! Gena

-----Original Message-----
From: delin@zlb.de [mailto:delin@zlb.de]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 7:05 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Helen Levitt's In the Street Film

Dear Gena, dear Dennis,

Anthology distributes "In the street" also on video via their ARTHOUSE
label. We have bought it there:
http://www.arthouseinc.com/product.asp?id=173

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html

MileFilms@aol.com schrieb:

> In a message dated 3/1/02 5:56:25 PM, gzelenka@park-ridge.lib.il.us
writes:

> << Happy Friday!
>
> Does anyone know anything about this 1952 doc that Helen Levitt did with
> Janice Loeb? Any chance of getting a copy somehow?
>
> Thanks, Gena >>
>
> Dear Gena,
> It's a lovely film -- I saw it a couple of years ago at the Anthology in
NYC.

http://www.arthouseinc.com/product.asp?id=3D173