Re: Video Yesteryear

John Holland (jholland@chipublib.org)
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 07:42:47 -0800 (PST)

This is due to some sloppy copy cataloging. I am afraid that CPL has such a
record in its database, for "Birth of a Nation". I was adding a replacement
copy of the Kino release the other day and found that the record which we have
that identifies Kino has all sorts of leftover info from a Video Yesteryear
release that some cataloger did not remove, such as organ solos by Rosa Rio. I
found the correct record on OCLC and sent it to our cataloging dept for the
corrections. Let the buyer beware when looking for records on OCLC!

--
John Holland
Librarian