Re: Damage caused by DVD cases

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 03:52:16 -0800 (PST)

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------C6D1744D0C007F985D4A594C

Dear Lorraine,

try to get DVD cases without that push button typical for these AMARAY
BOXES and change the AMARAY BOXES. We had the same problem (please see
annexed mail) and now use DVD cases with buttons similar to those in CD
cases ("Jewel Box").

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
http://www.zlb.de/index.html