Re: the Conformsit

Delin, Peter (
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:25:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Michele,

if you can do without english subtitles you can get this film via
mailorder from in France (search "Le Conformiste"):

They import classical films on DVD from Japan. So this version is NTSC,
coded region 2 in italian with japanese subtitles. This is the only
source of this film I know. Otherwise IL CONFORMISTA is n't available
anywhere in Europe, not even in Italy itself.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin