Re: the Conformsit

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 03:25:45 -0800 (PST)

Dear Michele,

if you can do without english subtitles you can get this film via
mailorder from fnac.com in France (search "Le Conformiste"):
http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=809192&SID=2A07EF3D%2D53F1%2D49DB%2DAE26%2D933C2120CB87&UID=&AID=&Origin=FnacAff&Pe=1&No=1&Fr=0&Mn=2&Ra=-3&To=0

They import classical films on DVD from Japan. So this version is NTSC,
coded region 2 in italian with japanese subtitles. This is the only
source of this film I know. Otherwise IL CONFORMISTA is n't available
anywhere in Europe, not even in Italy itself.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html