Re: Economics Search

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 07:49:06 -0800 (PST)

We own _Shoulder to Shoulder_ on 3/4" video. We bought it from PBS in
1988. A quick check of the PBS website didn't turn up anything. It could
well be out of print. However, lots of libraries own this title, so you
may be able to borrow it on ILL. - Kris

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Dianne Baasch wrote:

> I would really appreciate help with the following requests:
> *Does anyone have video recommendations for studying a combination of
> economics or foreign policy and European or American History?
> *We are missing Volume 130 of the PBS Videodatabase called the
> "Great Depression and Foreign Affairs." from a series called "Between
> the Wars." Any suggestions about replacing it.
> *A teacher is requesting "Shoulder to Shoulder," a video dated 1974
> about the suffragette movemnt in England and produced by the BBC. Where
> can I get this?
> Thank you.
> Dianne Baasch, Executive Director, iMediaSource (a multi-media resource
> for a consortium of 24 private schools in New York)

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405