RE: Shelving nonfeature videos

Gregory Callahan (gregory_callahan@hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 13:55:14 -0800 (PST)

In fact, some libraries do interfile more than videos.  I have a week-end job, where that's done, and for some subject areas it makes a lot of sense (eg. language learning materials--video, audio or text are all targeted to the same users).

That's not what I do in my own library (my f/t job, however).

Greg