Re: Laurel & Hardy

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:49:19 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gail,

you can get most of the Laurel & Hardy titles (including the silents) in
english with german subtitles from amazon.de
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/301050/ref=cs_nav_tab_5/028-3873048-2431701
Please insert "laurel" and "hardy" and you will get 163 hits. Check out
the english language titles. They have german subtitles. All tapes are
VHS/PAL!

Some years ago the german rights owner of the Laurel & Hardy titles, Leo
Kirch, a german media tycoon, has restored the whole collection and
published on video.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
http://www.zlb.de/index.html