Re: Visit to Picasso

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 04:32:39 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dennis,

(I answer to the list because it might be interesting for other members
too.) The Roland Collection has several films about Picasso. One short
film might be interesting for you: "Picasso: Romancero du Picador". It's
a french film made in 1961 by Jean Desvilles. Narration is by Michel
Leiris, music by Georges Delerue!
http://www.roland-collection.com/rolandcollection/section/19/530.htm

The other titles are searchable on this website:
http://www.roland-collection.com/rolandcollection/home.htm

We have bought the complete Roland Collection and especially the Picasso
titles are used intensely by our public.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html