Re: low circ of nonfiction videos in public libraries?

Gregory Callahan (gregory_callahan@hotmail.com)
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:12:47 -0800 (PST)

Some libraries assign call numbers to NF videos and interfile them with the books.  This doesn't guarantee circulation, but it least they should catch the  eye of people looking for general info on a topic.

Greg