Re: Triumph of the Nerds: The Rise of Accidental Empires

pbustama (pbustama@hpl.lib.tx.us)
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:49:09 -0800 (PST)

We own a copy (3vol set) that was purchased fron Ambrose Video (see link).
Triumph of the nerds (ISBN/ISSN 3981500201-3981500203)
Pub info: New York, NY : Ambrose Video : distributed by RM Associates, c1996.
Descript. 3 videocassettes (ca. 165 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences ; 1/2
in.
Notes: Based on the book Accidental empires by Bob Cringely. Originally
produced
as a televison program series in 1996.

http://www.ambrosevideo.com/displayitem.cfm?vid=69

Patricia Bustamante