Re: Chronicle of a Summer

LeeAnne Krause (LLKRAUSE@gwm.sc.edu)
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:27:13 -0800 (PST)

--=_EAB7AAE6.234227DB

I have tried on numerous occasions to obtain this from Corinth, to no
avail. They don't seem to want to distribute this title any more. Good
luck, and let me know if you have any success!
LL Krause

LeeAnne L. Krause
Manager of Educational Films
USC Film Library
803-777-2858
See our new acquisitions at:
www.sc.edu/library/film.html

>>> brancoli@indiana.edu 02/18/02 11:16AM >>>
This is probably out of print. Facets doesn't have it, which is always a
bad sign. I checked OCLC FirstSearch and there are two video versions
listed. One is a 1994 PAL release in England (Connoisseur Academy
Video).
Two libraries have it, University of Virginia and Johns Hopkins. The
other is a 1993 release in the U.S., from Corinth Films. OCLC lists 25
libraries as owning it, but I suspect they acquired it closer to the
release date. Maybe interlibrary loan is an option... -- Kris

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 MileFilms@aol.com wrote:

> We got a request from someone today, and I am shocked to find that
Jean
> Rouch's "Chronicle of a Summer" is not so easy to find on cassette.
Does
> anyone have a source?
>
> Dennis Doros
> Milestone Film & Video
> PO Box 128
> Harrington Park, NJ 07640
> Phone: (201) 767-3117 or in the US (800) 603-1104
> Fax: (201) 767-3035
> Email: MileFilms@aol.com
> Website: www.milestonefilms.com

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405