Re: Chronicle of a Summer

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:18:48 -0800 (PST)

This is probably out of print. Facets doesn't have it, which is always a
bad sign. I checked OCLC FirstSearch and there are two video versions
listed. One is a 1994 PAL release in England (Connoisseur Academy Video).
Two libraries have it, University of Virginia and Johns Hopkins. The
other is a 1993 release in the U.S., from Corinth Films. OCLC lists 25
libraries as owning it, but I suspect they acquired it closer to the
release date. Maybe interlibrary loan is an option... -- Kris

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 MileFilms@aol.com wrote:

> We got a request from someone today, and I am shocked to find that Jean
> Rouch's "Chronicle of a Summer" is not so easy to find on cassette. Does
> anyone have a source?
>
> Dennis Doros
> Milestone Film & Video
> PO Box 128
> Harrington Park, NJ 07640
> Phone: (201) 767-3117 or in the US (800) 603-1104
> Fax: (201) 767-3035
> Email: MileFilms@aol.com
> Website: www.milestonefilms.com

Main Library E170, 1320 E. Tenth Street
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405